Dear Friends and Colleagues:
The 2021 Combined Annual Meeting of the Southwest Society of OMS, the Texas Society of OMS, and the Midwestern OMS Chapter will be held April 15-17, at the beautiful Monarch Beach Resort in Dana Point, California. This amazing destination offers excitement and entertainment for every member of your family. From whale watching, nature trails and museums, to picturesque golf courses, and world class dining and shopping, Dana Point delivers.
The excitement continues during this year’s annual meeting program. We’ve put together an unbeatable combination of educational programs, social and networking opportunities, and our popular exhibit hall. These include:
- Up to 12 hours of continuing dental and medical education credits.
- A Keynote Lecture that will address some of the pressing issues confronting the specialty today.
- The Byrd-Tilson-Walker Residents Day program, which will again showcase some of our most talented residents and the research they are conducting at our residency programs.
- Practice management programs that will help you and your practice navigate today’s uncertain economic and professional environment.
- The SWSOMS’s wide-ranging Exhibit Hall, which offers attendees ample, uninterrupted time to learn about the products and services busy OMS practices use every day.
- In addition, you will enjoy such fun-filled events as Friday evening’s Welcome Reception, the optional golf tournament, and the meeting’s premiere event – Saturday evening’s President’s Event.
Please watch your email for registration details and more information about these and other exciting SWSOMS Annual Meeting events.
On behalf of the SWSOMS, the TSOMS, and the Midwestern OMS Chapter, I urge you to begin planning for this exciting weekend.
Waig Pong Ng, DMD